STARTS JANUARY 11th, 2021
It’s time to Love Your Body girl! This 21-day challenge is all about having good self-care practices in place so that you can take on anything that 2021 throws at you. During this challenge you’ll be laser-focused on four key pillars of your well being nutrition, movement, hydration, and sleep.
Three weeks of delicious recipes, workouts, revitalizing beverages, and restful sleep ~ you’re going to feel so incredibly amazing, healthy, and confident!
Even if you’ve signed up for one of my challenges before, you should read on and check out the details of this NEW type of challenge, because it’s unlike any of the challenges I’ve offered before.
This Challenge Will Help You Focus On FOUR Key Areas Of Your Well-Being.
Set the foundation for your success by supporting and nourishing your body with delicious wholesome food.
You’ll enjoy a 21-Day Meal Plan packed with recipes that are full of flavor and made with nourishing ‘real-food’ ingredients! Love Your Body with recipes like Protein Pancakes, Hormone Balancing Smoothies, Goddess Buddha Bowl (and more!), along with tasty snacks and treats like Coach Courtney’s Sexy Bliss Maca Balls.
Meal plan and recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar free.
Movement is essential to your mental , physical and emotional well-being.
In this 21 Day Love Your Body Challenge, we will make movement enjoyable and doable no matter how hectic your schedule is. You’ll get moving in the comfort of your home with weekly follow-along circuit based Love Your Body inspired workouts.
The workouts are a combination of pre-recorded and LIVE workouts, so you can do them whenever it’s convenient for you.
And the best part, no equipment is required and they’re perfect for all levels of fitness.
No doubt you’ve heard that it’s important to stay hydrated, but chances are you’re not drinking enough.
In addition to understanding the benefits of staying properly hydrated, and raising awareness of your current water intake, you’ll learn delicious and creative ways to stay more hydrated.
Getting a good night’s sleep can be a real struggle. Between working, family, a social life, and everything else in between, there just doesn’t seem to be enough hours in the day.
Over the course of three weeks, we’re going to make sleep a priority. You’ll discover how to regulate your sleep cycle to ensure you’re getting good quality rest. Each week Coach Courtney will share tips and advice to help you develop better habits to improve the length and quality of you sleep.
How the Love Your Body Challenge is Different:
This Challenge is all about supporting and rewarding you for TAKING ACTION!
If you take daily productive action such as posting pictures of your meals, finishing a workout, posting your goals, or sharing your weekly progress, you will EARN points towards winning prizes.
- You get points for posting food photos.
- You get points for completing workouts.
- You get points for drinking water.
- You get points for going to bed early.
- You get points for sharing inspirational quotes.
- You get points for sharing weekly win’s.
- You get points for supporting other participants in the challenge.
Whoever has the most points at the end wins. But ANYONE can win, just by finishing the challenge, you’ll be entered into a random finisher’s prize draw.
Plus, there will also be weekly prize giveaways during the 3 week challenge.
The more committed you are, the more points you earn, the greater your changes of winning!
What you get through the 21 days:
2 1-day meal plan, plus a collection of recipes
Enjoy weekly cooking and meal planning lessons with Coach Courtney. This will be a mix of quick live cooking tips and essential weekly meal planning strategies.
- 3 pre-recorded Love Your Body Workout videos, plus 3 LIVE sessions with Courtney to get your sweat on!
- Learn creative ways to stay more hydrated and simple ways to naturally flavor up your water.
- Weekly tips and advice to help improve the quality of your sleep by developing better sleep habits.
- Stay inspired and accountability throughout the challenge by earning points for taking action, and the chance to win prizes for your commitment and participation.
- Access to a private Facebook group where you’ll receive support from the Coach Courtney and be able to connect with others participating in the challenge.
- Watch live coaching from Courtney as she shares her top tips, insights and best self-care practices to make 2021 your year of self-love!
- Additional resources to guide you through the challenge including suggested podcasts, books, inspirational readings.
Meet Your Coach!
Courtney Rowsell is a women’s wellness coach, cookbook author, speaker, self-love mentor, and mother of 2!
She has spent the past 15 years coaching women on-line, giving them the tools and support they need to replace self-sacrifice and self-neglect with self-care and self-love. Helping them build a healthy foundation to enjoy life-long wellness success.
As the CEO and founder of Love Yourself Lean Intl., Coach Courtney will educate and inspire you to fall in love with your body and your life. She will empower you to embrace tangible, practical and sustainable self-care practices that will create a positive ripple effect in all areas of your life (health, motherhood, family, relationships, and career).
MAKE 2021 YOUR BEST YEAR, EVER!
Registration is NOW OPEN
Build positive self-loving habits in 2021 and feel supported, nourished and energized with the 21 Day Love Your Body Challenge. Join today!
The program begins on January 11th, 2021.