Midlife Movement – October Enrollment Now Open!!
Are You a Midlife Women Between the Ages of 40-60 Who Would Like to gain the CONFIDENCE and KNOWLEDGE to safely and effectively incorporate strength training into your exercise routine, to help increase strength, build muscle tone, decrease body fat, balance hormones, and improve mobility?
If So, This is Your Personal invitation to Join Me and a Small Group of Middle-Aged Women for a 4-Week In-Person Strength + Movement Series this October?
HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
Where: Athletic Warehouse, 422 Logy Bay Rd, St. John’s
When: Group A: Mondays & Wednesdays @6:00pm
Group B: Mondays & Wednesdays @7:15pm
Start Date: October 9th
Cost: $200 (early-bird pricing)
This In-Person Semi-Private Training Experience is For The Woman Who Is:
- Between the ages of 40-60
- Already training with weights at home or at a commercial gym
- In good health and not suffering from injuries
- Wants to focus on getting stronger, shed some body fat, drop a few inches and build some muscle tone
- Has noticed changes in her physical body since entering perimenopause/menopause and feels unsure about how she should be exercising
- Ready to work with a midlife movement coach to learn how to exercise to support her changing body in a way that feels empowering
Women, as we enter our 40’s & 50’s, we most prioritize STRENGTH TRAINING.
Now more than ever we need to counteract the loss of muscle and the accumulation of fat to prevent the slow down of our metabolic rate as we age.
Research tells us that a women’s metabolism will drop by 10% each decade after 20.
Add in declining estrogen levels caused by menopause and by 50 most women’s metabolism has completely tanked.
Strength training stimulates the release of Human Growth Hormone, which aids in building muscle, boosting metabolism and burning fat.
It also increases Insulin Sensitivity, which helps control blood sugar, and reduce cravings.
Strength training also helps regulate sex hormones — Testosterone and Estrogen. And when these two hormones become dysregulated you can experience symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats, moodiness and loss of libido.
Incorporating strength training into your weekly exercise routine a few days a week can have a profound impact on your metabolism, hormonal health, and weight loss, giving you the toned, lean and fit midlife body look you desire.
Are your ready to start prioritizing strength training as a midlife woman?
(you have 2 time slots to choose from)
How It Works & What's Included4 Week Commitment
- Select an in-person training time that works best for you. Option A: Mondays & Wednesdays at 6:00pm OR Option B: Mondays & Wednesdays at 7:15pm. *** OCTOBER ENROLLMENT STARTS ON OCT. 9th ***
- We will meet at a local gym, twice a week for 4 weeks. Each session is 60 minutes. Location: Athletic Warehouse, 422 Logy Bay Rd, St. John’s. You DO NOT need an Athletic Warehouse gym membership to participate in this program.
- Upon enrollment you will receive a Client Information Questionnaire to complete prior to your first session, so I can design the best workouts for you based on your goals and current fitness level.
- Show-up for your first of our eight sessions together. During these sessions I will lead you through a strength focused workout, using a combination of dumbbells, machines and your own body weight. I will teach you how to preform a variety of exercises safely and correctly, help you select the correct weight for each exercise, and teach you proper lifting techniques, all specific your goals, fitness level and any possible limitations.
- I will also provide you with additional strength training workouts, and cardio guidelines to follow outside of our training time together.
Add some strength training to your exercise routine this Fall, grab your October spot today!
GOT A QUESTION?
I’m SO excited to meet you and spend September training with you!
Let’s Smash Your Over 40 Fitness & Fat Loss Goals Together!
Your Midlife Movement Coach,
~ Courtney xx