- 1/2 cup pecans or almonds
- ½ cup pitted dates
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 scoop plain or vanilla protein powder
- ¼ cup unsweetened dried coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp. ground flax seed
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract (omit if using vanilla protein)
- 1½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of salt
- Place nuts in food processor and pulse until pulverized.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until mixture clumps together.
- Using damp hands, form into 1-inch balls. You should get about 16 balls.
- Chill in airtight container to firm up.