I am seeking a part-time Project & Social Media Coordinator with the capacity to organize and support the management of both my on-line and off-line businesses.
- Assist with the organization, implementation and execution of all projects/programs/promotions as assigned by me, the CEO of Love Yourself Lean Intl.
- Keep the communication project management system/calendar up-to-date with new/existing projects. You’ll work closely with me to make sure projects are happening on-time.
- Manage all aspects of communication projects that are designed and assigned by me, including the sharing of content through multiple social media platforms, monitor customer communications and inquires, plus liaison with other team members needing support.
- Help keep the communications queue organized and proof-read all written content by me, re-writing if necessary to maintain accuracy and consistency.
- Oversee all tasks related to, but not limited to: Sales, Marketing, Administration, Communication.
- You will work remotely and on your own hours, however I am looking for someone that is located in the St. John’s area, for regular, weekly in-person meetings.
- Initially, you would work 5-10 hours/week, depending on my availability to train/coach you on my businesses. Eventually, I expect the job will take 10-20 hours/week, depending on what my current projects are.
- This will initially be a three-month temporary contract position, with the possibility for a longer-term contact based on performance and fit with the company.
- For the right person, there will also be the possibility of increasing the hours, the compensation, and/or converting the position to an employed long-term position, as the business grows.
$11.40 to $20.00 /hour based on your prior experience and current relevant skill set.
The ideal person I’m looking for is:
- Super organized
- Detail-oriented and conscientious
- Honest, reliable, and trustworthy
- Resourceful and able to figure things out independently
- Able to coordinate others so that a job gets done, on time!
- Kind to people in need
- Driven to help others and excited to work for a mission-driven business
- Able to get it and see the bigger picture of what I’m doing
- An excellent learner and problem-solver
- Good at verbal and written communication
- Able to learn new online programs quickly
- Comfortable delegating to others
- Eager to improve and welcoming of feedback
In short, you need to be the kind of person who loves to figure out the better ways to get something done, and then loves to keep things organized and on track.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience managing projects (or as an executive assistant) strongly preferred
- Must have some experience supporting upper management and coordinating with other team members
- Exceptional verbal and written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strategic thinking
- Solid project management skills with the ability to manage competing deadlines and priorities
- Must be tech savvy and have experience in Microsoft office suite of programs, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
General Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs.
- Familiarity with media planning and various marketing tactics
- Digital marketing and social media experience is 100% required
- Ability to analyze data and develop key insights will be considered an asset
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Design background and video creation will also be considered an asset
Bonus if you are interested in health, fitness and wellness.
If this is you, and you’d love to be part of a mission-driven business making a difference in people’s lives, please read on to find out how to apply!
To apply for this position, you must submit:
A cover letter including:
- Why you’re interested in working with me and my business in particular
- Why you think you’d be good at managing my projects and programs
- Any experience you have with small online businesses
And…your resume to Courtney@loveyourselflean.com on or before Sunday, May 12th.
While I thank all applicants, only those qualified will be contacted for interview.
PS. Please SHARE this post with anyone you feel might be interested in applying.