Happy Foodie Friday!!
I have a quick & delicious?chicken dish to share with you today.
This is the type of eating our clients will be doing during our 6 Week BEST BODY Transformation Challenge that starts on Monday, April 14th. No starving on this plan! 🙂
This simple chicken tenders and veggies recipe will only take 30 minutes from start to finish.
- 2 cups butternut squash, cubed
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 pound organic chicken breast tenders
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon crushed rosemary plus a dash more
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika plus a dash more
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme plus a dash more
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- dash of pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- pinch of ground cumin
- 3 organic zucchini, cut into half moons
- 2 large heirloom tomatoes, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- In a large skillet heat 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil over medium heat. Add the cubed butternut squash and saute, covered, for about five minutes, until tender. Transfer the squash to a bowl, then set the skillet back on medium heat.
- Add the remaining 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, add to the hot skillet. Sear for about 5 minutes, until browned on all sides.
- Turn the heat down to medium-low. Sprinkle with all the seasonings. Add the remaining ingredients and cook, covered, for 15 minutes. Add the butternut squash back into the pot for the remaining 5 minutes.
Nutritional Analysis:?192 calories, 6g fat, 424mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, and 20g protein
If recipes like this look good to you, our 6 Week?BEST Body Transformation Challenge might be the right program for you.
Call me at 709-749-2255 or?email?me at email@example.com if you have any questions and to see if we have any slots left.