CHEWY FUDGE BARS
- 2 cups chocolate protein powder
- 1.5 cups gluten free quick oats
- 1 cup organic sugar free rice puff cereal
- 1 cup smooth natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1. Combine all dry ingredients in a medium size bowl and mix well. Add peanut butter and stir – the mixture will be crumbly anf dry. Add honey and almond milk. Using a wooden spoon or rubber spatula, mix everything together until a dough forms. The mixture will be very sticky.
2. Spread the dough into a 9 x 9 inch greased square pan using another clean wooden or or spatula that has been sprayed with oil.
3. Refrigerate for a few hours (or freeze over night) and cut into squares
4, Wrap bars individually in plastic wrap. Be sure to keep them refrigerated. I prefer to keep mine in the freezer.