Loaded Sweet Potato
- 4 sweet potatoes, scrubbed and pierced
- 2 cups cooked, chopped or shredded chicken breast
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, cooked
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 4oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- Greek yogurt and cilantro, for garnish (optional)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Pierce each washed sweet potato several times with a fork.
- Microwave sweet potatoes for 5-10 minutes or until tender. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Make a slit in the top of each sweet potato and stuff with shredded chicken, corn, black beans, diced tomatoes, and shredded cheese. Add or eliminate anything you like.
- Add a dollop of plain Greek yogurt and a sprinkle of cilantro.
- Serve immediately.
Yields: 4 Servings
204 Calories / 4 g fat / 25 g carbs / 4 g fibre / 3 g sugar / 17 g protein