1. Mediterranean Chicken Kabobs
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 whole lemon
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- 2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 4 skinless chicken breasts, cut into pieces
1. In a small bowl mix the balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, thyme, salt and pepper.
2. Place the chicken pieces in a dish and pour marinade over them, tossing until chicken pieces are completely covered.
3. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
4. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Place the chicken on skewers and cook. Turning the skewers until the meat is cooked through.
5. Remove and serve.
Yields: 4 Servings
203 Calories / 4 g fat / 14 g carbs / 1 g fiber / 1 g sugar / 28 g protein