Sesame Flatbread Crackers
- 2 cup amaranth flour
- 1 cup super-seeds (a mix of chia seeds, hemp seeds, flax seeds, and sesame seeds)
- 3 tbsp. avocado oil
- 3 whole eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tbsp. water
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- In a bowl, combine the amaranth flour, super seeds, avocado oil, eggs, salt, and water until the mixture forms a crumbly dough that holds together when squeezed.
- Form the dough into two discs. Lay a piece of parchment paper on a flat surface, place one of the discs on top, and cover with another piece of parchment paper. Roll the dough into a rectangle about 1/8-inch thick. Remove the top piece of parchment, and using a pizza cutter, cut into 1-inch rectangles.
- Transfer the crackers (including the lower piece of parchment paper) to a baking sheet, sprinkle with extra salt, and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, flipping the crackers halfway through the baking time, or until the crackers are browned and crisp.
- Repeat with the remaining dough disc.
Serve with Homemade Hummus and chopped raw veggies.
For more Allergy-Friendly Back-to-School Snacks recipes checkout: