Sweet Curry Chicken Salad
- 2 cups grilled chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/4 cup of golden raisins
- 1/2 cup of green grapes, sliced in half
- 1/2 chopped crunchy apple
- 3 stocks of celery, sliced
- 1 tbsp. curry powder
- 1 cup Plain Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Honey to sweeten
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds or raw sunflower seeds
1. In medium-large bowl, combine cooked chicken, raisins, grapes, apple celery and almonds or sunflower seeds.
2. In a small bowl whisk together yoghurt, curry powder, vanilla & honey.
3. Add yoghurt mixture to cooked chicken and veggies and mix well.
4. Serve warm or cold on a bed of mixed green salad or wrapped up in a crispy romaine lettuce heart.