These soft and chewy cookies only require a four simple ingredients – banana’s, oats, peanut butter, and chocolate chips. They take 5 minutes to whip up, and about 15 minutes in the oven. Oh, and you only need one bowl and a spoon.
These are the easiest cookies you’ll ever make, and they are incredibly delicious! If you have kids, they will LOVE these!!
- 4 banana’s, mashed
- 2 cups gluten-free oats
- 1 cup 70% cacao chocolate chips
- 4 tbsp. natural peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line one or two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients (except the chocolate chips) in a bowl. Then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop batter by tablespoons onto your prepared baking sheet(s).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until bottoms and sides are golden brown.The cookies will be super soft, but they’ll firm up as they cool! Allow to cool for 10 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
NOTE: Cookies stay fresh, kept in an airtight container, at room temperature for up to 1 week.