- 1 cup puff rice cereal
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 4 tsp butter
1. In large bowl combine puff rice cereal, dried fruit, coconut and seeds.
2. In saucepan stir together almond butter, butter, honey, coconut palm sugar and maple syrup.
3. Heat over low heat until ingredients have melted, stirring continually. DO NOT boil or the mixture will become hard.
4. Add almond butter mixture to dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
5. Press firmly into 8×8 lightly greased pan. Refrigerate until set.
6. Remove from refrigerator. Cut into 12 bars. Store in fridge or freezer.
For more delicious recipes just like this one, become Club LYL Member today!
As a Club LYL Member, each month you will receive…
- a brand NEW collection of 25+ recipes
- 4 weeks of done for you meal plans
- four, follow-along workout videos
- a monthly workout calendar + BONUS workouts
- access to a private Facebook group for daily support and motivation