- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup can pureed pumpkin
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 scoop of protein powder
- 1 tbsp. pure maple syrup, more or less to taste
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. allspice
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender in the order listed. Blend on high for at least 3 minutes or until smooth – this may take longer if your blender isn’t very strong. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed.
- If you like a thinner texture for your smoothie add more milk. Or if your love a thicker texture add extra ice cubes. You can also add more spices to suit your personal taste, if desired.